Rcf CROSSFIT IS BEST of WASHINGTON crossfit gym
4 years in a row voted by the people!!
- king 5 and evening maGazine
WHAT WE DO
At RCF, you will not find rows of stationary bikes and weight machines. Instead you will find pull-up bars, kettlebells, barbells and wide open space for squatting, running, jumping, climbing, lifting and throwing and moving your body the way it is meant to be moved. It means that all your workouts will be comprised of exercises that mimic movements performed in day-to-day life or sport.
You would never bicep curl your child to pick them up, so why would you do it in the gym? We focus on improving functional movements that are necessary and common in your daily activities.
It also means that you will never get bored. With our constantly varied programming you will rarely do the same workout twice in any given year. You will never have to program your own workouts or spend hours in the gym. Instead, each day a workout will be provided for you that is scalable to suit your fitness level. And because our workouts are rarely longer than 40 minutes they can fit into even the busiest schedules.
Our fitness programming aims to improve your capacity in ten recognized fitness domains cardio-respiratory endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, agility, balance and accuracy. - Courtesy of CrossFit, Inc.
RCF IS FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Want to get in shape but don't know how to design a fitness program
- Dislike the impersonal "GloboGym" environment
- Have lost interest in your gym routine or get bored with your workouts
- Think you donít have time to exercise
- Are looking to get faster or stronger for your sport
- Are no longer seeing results with your current training regimen